Review - Checkmate: This is Love by Kennedy Fox

by - April 09, 2017

Checkmate: This is Love (Travis & Viola, #2) (Checkmate Duet)

Release Date: December 13, 2016
Pages: 433
Series: The Checkmate Duet #2


Synopsis:

Viola Fisher is the epitome of perfection.
She despises my one-night stands and mocks my less-than-classy habits.
She’s smart, beautiful, and too good to be true.
And I want her.

If she were anyone else, I’d have made my move years ago, but considering she’s my best friend’s little sister, she’s always been off-limits. Not to mention how much she loathes my very existence. 

Hating me is her religion, but needing her is mine. Her sexy curves and filthy smart mouth make me want her even more, and I’m more determined than ever to change her mind. 

I’ll prove I’m done playing games.
But until then, we’ll continue to play by her rules.
Viola Fisher may have won the battle, but the war isn’t over yet.

Checkmate, princess.

My Review:

WOW.. I didn't think their story could get any better but I fell head over freaking heels for Travis and Viola. Everything they go through, from their own relationship, work, school, friends and family is incredible but through it all true love prevails. There was a few things I didn't see coming but I loved the little twists in their story! They are a perfect power couple, true best-friends-little-sister goals! Bring on Courtney and Drew after that LITTLE cliff hanger!

You May Also Like

0 comments