Teaser - Ends Her by M. Robinson

by - April 14, 2017


“Ah… yes… I’m yours…” 
I smiled. “Fuckin’ love you,” I declared, kissing all along her face and back down the side of her neck. Where I knew it drove her crazy with need. With want.
I licked from her collarbone to her breasts, sucking her nipples into my mouth. Working my fingers on her clit as she swayed her hips, riding and guiding them to grind against her nub. Harder and faster until I pushed two fingers inside her pussy, still using the palm of my hand to rub her swollen clit.
“Your pussy is so fuckin’ tight. That’s right, just like that, baby. Fuck my fingers, ride them like you would my fuckin’ cock.”
Her body arched, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and her hands balled up, on the edge of release. I didn’t let up, moving my fingers so fast, so deep inside her, wanting her to come apart so fucking hard. Still not stopping until she screamed out my fucking name. Her body shook, trembled, and quivered, barely able to come any longer. I allowed her some mercy, letting her catch her breath and steady her heart.
I had her clothes off in a matter of seconds. Yank-ing my shirt over my head, throwing it to the ground with hers. Gripping onto her legs, I didn’t hesitate, placing my face between her goddamn thighs.
Needing to taste her.
I ate her pussy until I had her come dripping down my chin, onto my chest. My rough, callused hands sought out her breasts. Kneading her tits, pulling at her nipples, and making her come undone with my tongue. I slid my hands to her hips, holding on, rotating them to follow the rhythm of my lips. It had been so long since I made her fuck my face.
Sucking.
Licking.
Fucking her with my mouth, bringing her on the verge of shuddering. Wanting her to come again, need-ing her to fucking come again. I kicked off my boots, unzipped my jeans, and pulled out my cock. Gripping my shaft, working myself over, all while lapping at her sweet pussy.

From USA TODAY BESTSELLING Author M.Robinson
ENDS HERE (BOOK 2) ON SALE FOR $2.99 LIMITED TIME.

ROAD TO NOWHERE (BOOK 1)

You May Also Like

0 comments